Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the league

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 am

Hi everyone -

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be taking over an open team, Seventh Inning Stretch, I believe. Bryan and Al have given me the rules and this looks like a great league.

I won't bore you with details about myself - like all of you I've been doing fantasy baseball for a long time, and following minor leaguers for just as long. Although my team isn't in great shape, the good part is that I'll be looking to turn over the roster quite a bit, so I'll be looking to make a number of trades. For now, I don't see anyone that's untouchable. Please feel free to reach out with any offers.

I'll post my contact information on the message board, so you guys can contact me.

Best of luck this year.

Jeremy Mittler
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Welcome! Looking forward to a good season!
Back to top Go down

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Hey, welcome aboard to the league.
Back to top Go down

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Thanks for the money. This is my league from here out.
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Another New Yorker!!! MAN!!!! Best of luck to you this season... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Glad to have you dude
Back to top Go down

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks for the welcome. My new team name is Rotohaulics Anonymous. You can find me on AIM at Mitty81 or through PM here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the league Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the league   New to the league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the league
Page 1 of 1