Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'mCraigShamesBitch Offseason Trade Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

I'mCraigShamesBitch Offseason Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: I'mCraigShamesBitch Offseason Trade Block   I'mCraigShamesBitch Offseason Trade Block Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Looking to mix things up a little bit....almost everyone is available. Primarily looking to add speed in the outfield or a good thirdbaseman. Probably another closer as well. Most prospects are available too.
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

I'mCraigShamesBitch Offseason Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'mCraigShamesBitch Offseason Trade Block   I'mCraigShamesBitch Offseason Trade Block Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Expanded Trading Block:

Catcher - Looking to get younger here; willing to acquire a catching prospect as well.

1st Base - Pujols is obviously untouchable but as such that makes a prospect like Lars Anderson available for trade

2nd Base - Happy with Jose Lopez but wouldn't mind acquiring a 2b that steals bases.

SS - Not looking to make any moves here but we are looking to acquire a long term prospect.

3B - Content with Ian Stewart but would be willing to move him in a deal for an established star at this position.

OF - Not looking to move Werth and Maybin is probably untouchable. Veterans like Matsui, Mags and Manny could be had for prospects, younger players.

SP - Not looking to move Halladay, Lester, Carpenter or Burnett. Guys like Pelfrey and Sanchez could probably be had. Wouldn't mind adding another guy to build up depth.

RP - Not looking to move Nathan or Marmol. Wouldn't mind acquiring another veteran closer. A guy like Jim Johnson could probably be had if you are looking for a closer.

Minors - Willing to trade any and all minor leaguers including Ackley, Lars and Hosmer for major league help.
Back to top Go down

I'mCraigShamesBitch Offseason Trade Block
Page 1 of 1