Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Homerun Derby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

AAA Homerun Derby Empty
PostSubject: AAA Homerun Derby   AAA Homerun Derby Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:34 pm

I went to the AAA Homerun Derby last night and totta say I expected a lot more power than I witnessed. Highlights of the night: Our 6A high school player of the year was the homerun derby leader after the first round with 8 homers and hit the second longest homer at 430 ft. He did get to use an aluminum bat but will be attending a community college next year, and is a mediocre talent compared to years past. The winner was the hometown Beavers Chad Huffman who was a last minute add on because the Giants called up Bowker. Oh ya, 14 was his grand total of HR's. Huffman also took two pitches to the head from the guy pitching. He must of got nervous cause he couldn't find the strike zone and they called in another guy to throw. \Gotta love it when Shelly Duncan gets up and the whole stadium is booing him. A fight broke out between a Red Sox and Yankees fan in the middle of the derby because the Red Sox fan was taunting Shelly Duncan and the Yankees fan took it personal. All in the middle of freakin' Portland, Oregon.
Back to top Go down

AAA Homerun Derby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extra Base Hit Dynasty :: Clubhouse Archive-
Jump to: